Customer Service: email@example.com
Free shipping on orders over $39.99
Free standard shipping on orders over $39.99
Welcome to Vettsy Solid Gel Color Wonderland! 106 The One is a jelly fuchsia gel with blue aurora shimmers. It is perfect to wear for any season and occasion. And you can apply it on top of other colors to DIY your unique shades.
Highly pigmented formula enables one-stroke. Non-floating and silky features make it easy to apply and store. You can complete a lot of nail art work such as flower painting, line drawing and shading with it. 126 gorgeous colors to choose.
⭐Highly Pigmented & One-stroke
⭐Non-floating & Creamy Texture
⭐Easy to Store & Apply
⭐Suitable for painting, lining, shading & Long-lasting
Item Type: Highly Pigmented Solid Pudding Gel Polish
Soak off: YES
Cured: UV/LED lamp
Lasting Time: 20-30days
Vettsy Highly Pigmented Solid Pudding Gel Polish (5g) x 1
*Due to varying differences between screens and cameras, colors may not be accurately represented.*
For more solid gel polishes.
1. Clean your nails then trim nail surface as normal nail prep process.
2. Apply a thin layer of base coat and cure for 60s.
3. Use a UV gel brush to take out some solid gel polish from the jar.
4. Gently brush it on your nails starting from the free edge and cure for 60s.
5. Apply a thin layer of top coat and cure for 60s.
6. Enjoy a 20+ days long-lasting manicure.
1. File the top coat off.
2. Wrap your nails with cotton balls full of acetone and wait around 10 minutes.
3. Clean the softened gel with a cuticle pusher.
4. Apply some cuticle oil.
1. Wet the UV gel brush with a little base coat before applying will make it easier to apply and come out with better effect.
2. Any base & top coat can be used.
3. You can apply several color coats to achieve your desired effect.
4. Do not stir your solid gel polish, or it will become sticky and floating.
Traditional Gel Polish vs Solid Pudding Gel Polish: What's the Difference?
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.