Check this new highly pigmented creamy solid pudding UV gel polish out! Highly pigmented formula enables one-stroke. Non-floating and silky features make it easy to apply and store. You can complete a lot of nail art work such as flower painting, line drawing and shading with it.
❤️Choose your own colors! ❤️
Simply leave us a note in your order to change the colors into the ones you want.(Scroll down to see the color numbers)
⭐Highly Pigmented & One-stroke
⭐Non-floating & Creamy Texture
⭐Easy to Store & Apply
⭐Suitable for painting, lining, shading & Long-lasting
Item Type: Vettsy™ Highly Pigmented Solid Pudding Gel Polish Set
Quantity: 10 bottles/set
Color: #1, #3, #4, #5, #11, #16, #17
Soak off: YES
Cured: UV/LED lamp
Lasting Time: 20-30days
How to Use:
1. Clean your nails then trimming nail surface as normal nail prep process.
2. Apply a thin layer of base coat and cure for 60s.
3. Use a UV gel brush to take out some solid gel polish from the jar.
4. Gently brush it on your nails starting from the free edge and cure for 60s.
5. Apply a thin layer of top coat and cure for 60s.
6. Enjoy a 20+ days long-lasting manicure.
How to Remove:
1. File the top coat off.
2. Wrap your nails with cotton balls full of acetone and wait around 10 minutes.
3. Clean the softened gel with a cuticle pusher.
4. Apply some cuticle oil.
1. Wet the UV gel brush with a little base coat before applying will make it easier to apply and come out with better effect.
2. Any base & top coat can be used.
3. You can apply several color coats to achieve your desired effect.
4. Do not stir your solid gel polish, or it will become sticky and floating.
Vettsy™ Highly Pigmented Solid Pudding Gel Polish (5g) x 7
Vettsy™ Base Coat (5g) x 1
Vettsy™ Top Coat (5g) x 1
Vettsy™ Matte Top Coat (5g) x 1
Crown Shaped Swatch x 2
UV Gel Brush x 1
*Due to varying differences between screens and cameras, colors may not be accurately represented.*
Click Here for all 10 color sets