Traditional Gel Polish vs Solid Pudding Gel Polish: What's the Difference?
Have you heard of our new solid pudding gel polish? Are you curious about what's the difference between it with the regular gel polish? Are you still hesitating to get it because that you never use it and don't know much about it？
Here we are, to answer all your questions about this new trendy nail product! It's a brand new nail technique that definitely worth trying!
Differences between Traditional Gel Polish with Solid Pudding Gel Polish in 7 Aspects:
Different from the regular gel polish, solid pudding gel polish is made by special high pressure technology which makes it in solid status. Its truly non-floating solid feature prevents leaking and makes it easier to ship, store, carry and apply.
Regular gel polish maybe hard for beginners because of its high liquidity. However, solid gel polish is in non-floating creamy texture, which makes it super easy to control, smooth and satisfying to apply.
Traditional gel polish comes with a brush in the bottle. For the solid gel polish, you need a UV gel brush to take products and apply.
It's also an beginner-friendly design. You don't need to worry about applying too much products that they floating into your sidewalls.
What's more, its highly-pigmented feature enables beautiful color with just 1 coat. Which means, your manicure can be thinner and more comfortable to wear. At the same time, much more time-saving and product-saving.
You've must experienced splitting your nail polish anywhere by accident, which is super annoying and hard to clean up. Well, you won't have this trouble with solid gel polish. They won't spill even you drop it onto the floor. These space-saving tiny jars are also super easy to store.
Compared with regular gel polish, this highly-pigmented solid gel polish is multi-functional. It can be used for single color application, nail art painting as well as other designs like Ombré and blooming. You can make various nail designs with just one kind of gel polish. In a word, it saves your money!
6. Lasting Time
There are not much difference about their the lasting time. Both of them can last for more than 25 days. Well prep and good maintenance are the key points for long-lasting.
The removal process for regular gel polish and solid gel polish are the same.
1. File the top coat off.
2. Wrap your nails with cotton balls full of acetone and wait around 10 minutes.
3. Clean the softened gel with a cuticle pusher.
4. Apply some cuticle oil.
How to Apply Solid Gel Polish?
1. Prep your nails.
2. Apply a thin layer of base coat and cure for 60s.
3. Use a UV gel brush to take out some solid gel polish from the bottle.
4. Gently brush it on your nails starting from the free edge and cure for 60s.
5. Apply a thin layer of top coat and cure for 60s.
6. Enjoy a 25+ days long-lasting manicure.
Tips for Solid Gel Polish Application:
1. Wet the UV gel brush with a little base coat before applying will make it easier to apply and come out with better effect.
2. Do not take too much products at one time.
3. Any base & top coat can be used.
4. You can apply several color coats to achieve your desired effect.
Everything is clear now! Ready to get your solid gel polishes to have fun? Use code: NEW20 to shop with 20% off right now!